Sunday, December 15, 2013

Couldn't have been a better start to break

First night home from school, I get in the door and immediately leave to go to the bar with my dad, jefe, and his dad. We order some food, drink some brews, just have a great relaxing time. Viddle shows up and immediately gets hit on by the bartender who is serving him Stella Artois (pronounced are-toe-iss for Viddle) in a wine glass.. Couldn't have been more perfect for the doughboy himself. Last night we got a good amount of snow, went to Jefe's house and got tanked and took the toys out for a few spins. Viddle was hittin hard on the angry orchard and fireball mix, and may have jizzed a little on the back of the snowmobile. You've never seen someone happy until you get Viddle on the back of a snowmobile going 60 mph while it's still snowing. I heard the phrase "I've never felt so alive except when a girl is suckin on my winkie" at least 10 times in one ride. Then we play one of the best games ever created and we saw Viddle's true artistic abilities. Not going into detail cause we'll be here all day, but I haven't laughed that hard since 'nam. Great weekend with great people, hoping it keeps up for the rest of break. Love the boys.

P.s. You softer than nylin, oops I meant nylon, faggot

Tiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment