Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Ellsbury Dougboy

Well, here we go again, NY doing as NY does...We win a world series so what do they do, they go after one of the team leaders and offer him the biggest contract they can even think of. Typical NY bullshit, lets just buy what we need, jesus they sound like the democrats...just throw money at the problem til it fixes itself. Newsflash NY- YOU CANT BUY CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS. The Red Sox team this year wasn't built on money or talent or even a 153 million dollar center fielder, It was built on heart, loyalty, and the true love of the game. This move by Jacoby cut me personally pretty deep. Dont get me wrong I could care less about the stupid fucking native american twat, but the thing that hurt me the most is that there is truly no more loyalty in sports. Everyone is about making there own money and I thought that this years Sox were different than that, but I guess not...Fuck you Jacoby, I'd rather have Kevin Millar playing center field next year instead of you, you totem pole twat.

-El Jefe

P.S. Is Kevin Youkilis even alive anymore, I hope Ellsbury gets buried in NY just like Youk.
P.P.S. There is no city on the face of the Earth that I despise more than NY, it's a horrible, dirty place.

No comments:

Post a Comment