Sunday, December 8, 2013

If it isn't broke, don't fix it...

Got an email from the president of UNH yesterday Mr. Mark Huddleston. He wanted to announce that after the BC eagles came in and took away all of our pride and respect, that he had spent $100,000 on a new University Logo. Here it is....
Yes, we let some of the younger kids in the daycare program handle design, and Mr Huddleston pocketed the $100K. Like seriously? What in the fist fuck was going through anyone's head? That is absolute dog shit and I wouldn't pay $100K for that design if Shawn Thornton was beating the shit out of me and smashing my head against the ice..
Here is our current logo of a very classy and well known building on campus. Actually the first building on the UNH campus, ever.
I think the real question here is how do I start working where I can get $100K every time I go on Microsoft Paint and doodle my balls off. In reality these are the real criminals here, go on paint for five minutes, ruin a University's reputation and bam, NEW LOGO.
Fuckin' Communists

-El Jefe



No comments:

Post a Comment