Sunday, December 1, 2013

RIP Paul Walker

Sadly, we are here to report our first ever Eulogy from the Loft. So what started out as what we thought was a hoax, has been confirmed as an accidental death. Walker and friend Roger Rodas (Driver) were in a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT that clipped a telephone pole at unconfirmed high speeds. On his verified Twitter account, Walker described himself as "outdoorsman, ocean addict, adrenaline junkie ... and I do some acting on the side."

These are the stories we all hate to write, and I put it off because of the possibility at first that it was a hoax. It's is horribly sad to say goodbye to such a great guy....I mean tell me you weren't a Brian O'Connor fan and I'll show you a fucking douche-bag (You!!). A cop that goes dirty and truly lives the saying "Do it for the boys," embodies the saying completely...You can't beat a guy like that. We lost one of the good ones yesterday.Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this awful tragedy and all of the rest of the fast and the furious fans around the world. I don't think I have cried this hard since Jesse got shot by those dirty gooks in the first movie.



El Jefe


P.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment