Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Break

After a short Thanksgiving break I'm back to the blog life. So much shit was happening there was little time to blog. First night home go to the bar with the boys and I get kicked out cause some bitch bar tending was on a power trip and cut me off after 2 drinks. The review of that bar may be coming soon because it FUCKING SUCK. Then thanksgiving itself was epic per usual, I ate until I was in a coma and almost shit my pants. Friday had a little practice for the big turkey bowl Saturday and I was voted MVP (by myself). Saturday rolled around and the most of the crew was there (except Viddle cause he's softer than the pills bury dough boy melting a stick of butter) and it was legendary. My team beat Jefe, the Benchkeeper and tiggs by 1 point. If they won tiggs was MVP hands down kid fucked shit up, but alas they lost so again I won the title of MVP and my hall of game career continues. All around just a great weekend with the boys can wait for winter break too drink out faces off once again. 

-JP


I would like to add to this... Fucking epic weekend and such a tease as we come to the two hardest weeks of the semester. I have a butt fuck of work due, a final this Thursday, and to top it off my last one is on a Friday so I can't leave until then. The Booze Bowl was awesome. I must say I put my team on my back doe, and nothing is more fun than shutting down Janco on offense and defense. JP's team played great, but it all came down to the final play.... The Benchkeeper may be a D1 athlete, but throwing into triple coverage on 4th down is JV at best. He must have had money against us... But any way, solid break and I'll probably be blogging more than ever now that I have a ton of work and studying to do. 

-Tiggs 

No comments:

Post a Comment