Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I have figured it out.

So after being home for about a week now. I have been bored to sleep by average cable television almost every night. After all of these years I have always wondered what TBS stands for and now I have figured it out. The Black Station. Unless its October and baseball is on, all this channel plays is Tyler Perry's half ass sitcoms and other sad poor people shit. Fucking Madea running around with her stomach jiggling all over the screen and shit, nobody wants to watch that garbage. Unless you have Robin Williams under that fat suit and dress, I'm not watching it. In addition they play Conan EVERY night at 11. If there was one person we could trade to the black race, I'd hope that Conan would atleast be on the shortlist.

-EL Jefe


No comments:

Post a Comment