Monday, December 9, 2013

Groupon is Dirty

So I go on Groupon pretty often. Usually there's some decent deals like half off of golf for 18 with carts.  Some people get lucky and find a JAWBONE JamBox or something for cheap.  The one thing I've bought from there was a refurbished TV for cheap for school, and it just broke the other day, so that might put you off.  But anyways, I am amazed at the amount of vibrators that are being posted.  I thought it was a family friendly sight, but I guess not. Sometimes they try to cover it up by saying "Personal Massager" and other times they just put Vibrator.  But either way it's pretty obvious when there's a picture of a dildo with batteries.  It just always throws me off when a pussy tickler is put in the middle of a bunch of normal household items. Just thought I'd share cause it's fucking weird.

-Tiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment