Monday, November 11, 2013

Denver Dynasty

I've never been that big into football, but I'm pretty much ready to jump back onto the Denver bandwagon. I've always appreciated the game more than actually following a specific team.  Give me a tiny football at recess with El Jefe and JP on my team, and we will win 11 out of 10 times.  If all of us went to the same school, we would run flag football. It wouldn't even be fair. But in the past years I've enjoyed watching football more than worrying about one team.  I was somewhat of a Panthers fan because I was rooting for them in the '03 Superbowl against the Pats, but my roots were with the Broncos.  If you go back to 4th grade, you'd find me in a John Elway jersey, a chain, nikes, and zip off pants. Definition of swag.  Back then it was Terrell Davis, John Elway, Shannon Sharp. Now its Manning, Welker, and Moreno.  They're dominant, and I would love to see them go all the way this year.  However, I'm still a big fan of Steve Smith and Cam Newton, and the Panthers D has been on fire this season.

P.S. The Booze Bowl this year after thanksgiving is gonna be epic

p.ps. Peyton's commercials are usually on point

-Tiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment