Friday, November 8, 2013

My Top 5 Favorite Rappers

Ok so I was thinking about this the other day and I was trying to make my top 5, this list is semi in order but it is mainly just my favorite not who I think is the greatest rapper of all time or whatever. If you don't like my list you can suck on my pepe or sit on a pincone Jefe style.

Number 5: 2Chainz, French Montana, Rick Ross


2 Chainz, French Montana and Rick Ross... by no means do I think these nigs are good people or rappers for that matter but they all make fucking bangers and get me hyped as fuck so that's why they are all tied for number 5

Number 4: Lil Wayne


Lil Wayne, now I'm not talking about gay ass skateboarding and truckfit Wayne I mean No Ceilings and all the other classic mixtape Weezy. At one point he was the best rapper alive in my opinion but then he stopped sippin Lean like a fucking softy now he thinks hes white, shits cray.

Number 3: Meek Mill
Now I know I said those first 3 made bangers but this dude just kills it. Every Dreamchaser mixtape has been fire and even his album was sick. Meek Mill is ghetto is fuck which I think is scary and I think makes me like him more? Not really sure

Number 2: Drake

I know mad people shit on Drake but I respect the shit out of him. He may sing and shit but when he goes in on a beat there's not many people better. I do like when he sings call me a pussy but if you look at the chicks this dude has banged no one would be judging. YOLO Drake keep doing you

Number 1: J. Cole

I wouldn't say J. Cole is my clear number 1 him and Drake are real close but Born Sinner was ridiculously good and same with all his other shit. His lines are so well thought out and put together and he just flows like crazy. Right now I would have to say I listen to him the most he kills it, can't wait till he comes out with something else

So there it is my nigs in kind of an order. There were some honorable mentions but they are unimportant, if you aint first you're last.

-JP





No comments:

Post a Comment