Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lets Talk Potter For A Minute


Its really quite simple. Harry Potter is the best movie franchise of all time. The action, love, fantasy, humor, and storytelling are unparalleled. Lord of the Rings? 3 movies of walking. Star Wars? Those dumbasses thought itd be a brilliant idea to build the second death star the same exact way as the first. Pirates of the Carribean? One hit wonder. Harry Potter has stood the test of time however. The franchise also boasts one of the best ensemble casts of all time, with the cherry on top being the Oscar worthy performances from Alan Rickman. In about 30 seconds he made me forget how douchey he was in the first 7 movies and became one of the most badass characters. 
Also digging the love triangle Harry Ron and Hermione find themselves in. I think it was a win win for everyone though that Harry ended up with Ginny. (Should have got a hotter person for Ginny but I digress -JP)


 
Even if the producers put out another hundred movies just to make shitloads of cash, you'll find my ass there on opening night to enjoy the best movie franchise ever created. Let me take it from here Viddle... Not only is this the greatest movie franchise of all time it is the greatest book series ever created. I don't just get torqued for clips like these...
The book itself is a boner in word form. Senior year our class "theme" was under the sea, I dressed like Harry Potter. I live and breathe Potter and there is no shame. Viddle and I giggle like little school girls at anything Harry Potter, just can not get enough. Like Skits said I literally can not wait till they re-make the movies, may go all PeeWee Herman and get caught jerking it in the theater.. ok aggressive, but seriously Potter is the tits.
P.S. Hermione for the win.
 

P.P.S. Seriously if you don't like Harry Potter you are doughy soft and should just grow the fuck up
 
-Viddle and JP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment