Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Geoff Vs. Jeff

Ok, so I am picky about shit like this and I'm not blaming tiggs that he didn't know or he sucks at spelling or what have you. That is neither here nor there. But I think that we need to settle this once and for all. Jeff Gordon is a NASCAR driver, and Geoff Cersoli (also known as big cup) is a Subaru salesmen I think. After a little research, Geoff is a French/German name, and stands for peace or peaceful god. This makes sense as one of the only "Geoff's" I know is a kind of a hippie douche. Obviously Jeff means peace too, but at least it's the American translation and at least we don't spell it like a twat.


-El Jefe

P.S. Jeff Gordon video is fire.
P.P.S. I have a Geoff in one of my group projects and he does nothing. Peaceful kid though.
P.P.P.S. Yes, I made a meme, fucking judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment