Monday, November 25, 2013

HUGE WIN


I was so fucking amped for this game just couldn't keep my chub down all day it was insane. Then they come out like shit with 3 straight turnovers and just sucking so much butt. I really hope Ridley gets cut he is such a douche just leeching off of everyone else's success. I think this pic sums up the first half

Just Tom not being able to be the best ever getting fucked up and fucked over by his shitty running back (not Blount he got destroyed prolly a little dead right now) the fact that we made it out of the first half down just 24-0 was fine with me. I honestly didn't watch much of the 3rd cause I was so heated but it was great they dominated. Peyton just looking like a pussy.

At the end of the day it was a great game, had it all, gronk spikes, big plays and then just classic Brady vs manning (Tom is 10-5 vs manning... No big). Totally worth staying up late and getting no sleep



-JP (still torqued)




No comments:

Post a Comment