Friday, November 15, 2013

Lily is a MILF...but we all know the HIMYM secret

I will not sit by idle and let Tiggs bad talk a beautiful Milf. Lily Eriksen is a Saint! and a fine ass saint at that. But the truth behind How I met your mother is that they never let both Robin and Lily be hot in the same episode...Watch the whole series and tell me I'm wrong...I'm not. I also thought it was funny that Tiggs said he hated her since she sat on a flute in American Pie...Let's be real tiggy if anybody enjoys the toys in the bedroom its you...

-El Jefe

1 comment:

  1. Hey I never said she wasn't attractive, just an annoying bitch in the show. Always cockblocking Ted or causing some sort of drama. Plus she never looks like that picture in the show. And I plead the fifth on the toys.... Not really that shit is weird

    -Tiggs

    ReplyDelete