Monday, October 14, 2013

No Lie

  2 Chainz has to be the worst rapper of all time.  I honestly don't know how he made it.  Nothing pisses me off more than having to listen to his kindergarten level raps, or how he wears more than 2 chains and called himself 'Tity Boi' or how he had a 4.0 at ASU and is somehow in the rap game.  Not to mention all of his raps are delivered in the same way with no more than 5 words in a line. I should start rapping if you're able to use his lines and still sell albums. And yes, I am completely jealous of how much money he has made.  Here's a few examples of him spitting fire....

"My wrist deserve a shout out, 'I'm like what up wrist?' My stove deserve a shout out, 'I’m like what up stove?'"

"Got 'em starin' at my necklace, let's make a sextape and put it on Netflix."

"Honor student wit' double d's. That ain't the bra, that's my ta-ta's."

"I'm covered in ball, man. Instagram pictures of my lobster omelette."

Here's some real rap for you:

Anthony Adams killing it as usual with his YouTube videos

-Tiggs


No comments:

Post a Comment