Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I dont even know if I am disappointed or upset with Sam Bradford being done for the year. Yes, I am a Rams fan and I dont care who knows it. So lets have some fun and decide who the Rams should line up to take that Native Americans spot under center.

1. The best quarterback of all time is still available, and I can guarantee he has two more rings in him. Who has the record for most passing yards in a Super Bowl? Kurt Warner. Who has the second most? Kurt Warner. Oh, and who has the third most? Yup, thats Kurt too.
2. If we cant pull him away from his new TLC show or whatever the hell he is doing now, I think there is no other choice but to offer Tim Tebow the spot. He is a legend. A winner. The second best quarterback of all time. He still hasn't had sex, that means that he has more testosterone than any human on the planet and will lead St. Louis to at the very least a Super Bowl. Oh yeah, and he is a fucking stud.
3. The possibility we can not pull this off and get none of these legends, we just need to sign the real legend, BLipp14. 

-TheBenchKeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment