Tuesday, October 22, 2013

British Dude Violates Toaster

London firefighters were called to a man's house to help remove his breadstick from the toaster. And when I say breadstick I mean penis... I have so many questions.  I know there's some weird fetishes out there, but a toaster? Was there not a single moment that this guy thought it wouldn't be a good idea to bone a toaster?  There's absolutely no way that could feel good.  Did he turn it on? Was he trying to catch a tan? My mind is boggled.  And how about the firemen that showed up on scene or received the phone call.  You're expecting a fire or some fatass that ate too many twinkies and can't physically get out of bed without a pulley system.  But you open the door and a dude is standing there with a toaster hanging between his legs and a crispy dick.  How do you go about removing a toaster from another man's dick?  The things people will do to bust a nut.  Time for a new toaster buddy.

P.S. I will never look at the brave little toaster the same again.. poor guy..


-Tiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment