Friday, October 18, 2013

This Will Ruin Your Childhood. The Sandlot: Uncovered

I am sitting in class today and it is fucking miserable. Yi, or Jasmine as she likes to be called, is trying to pronounce her "R's" and is failing. If got the weirds, a no reason boner, and I smell like patron. Yes I did have an awesome night, but we will talk about that later. The Sandlot is one of my favorite movies of all time, I thought I was Benny Rodriguez back in the glory days, and now I wear Converse just to be like him. But could this be the biggest plot hole in history? It has to be a conspiracy. The movie revolves around the fact that the little douche Scotty uses his fathers Babe Ruth signed baseball and loses it over the fence. I know the only thing people can picture is the Great Hambino with his red curls and freckled face. But think back to the movie, the reason they use the Babe Ruth ball is because they could didn't have the money for one, and didn't have another one. But they did. The movie was a hoax, and the kids are dumber than dirt. What about the ball that hit Scotty in the eye when he was playing catch with his cheating father!? (His demeanor shows he was defiantly cheating on the mother, watch it again and tell me I'm wrong) The ball that hit him in the eye doesn't just disappear, they could have used that ball and Benny would have never gotten into "The Biggest Pickle of his life." I am sorry I had to blog this, but they cant lie to us in our childhood and expect us not to be enraged when we find out....

I am trying to figure out if El Jefe or JP would be Ham Porter. I am Benny Rodriguez and that is not up for debate. Tiggs is def the black kid.

-The BenchKeeper


No comments:

Post a Comment