Friday, October 18, 2013

Confessions of El Jefe

Dear JP and The Bench Keeper,
I have to confess to both of you and to our readers that I have actually never seen the Sandlot. I always thought it was just one of those movies you throw on at 3 am when everybody is about three seconds from lights out. I know we spoke earlier about who was who as far as character match ups from the movie goes, but i honestly had no clue who any of those dudes were, and I had no idea what 00 (the bench keeper) was talking about in his blog earlier today, but i played along because it was a passionate blog and economically(I'm in business school, its fine) it sounds like the Bench Keeper might have a point. So I come home and start looking up who Ham is, turns out the kid is a chubby ginger, and I will not stand being compared to the likes of him. Well I guess I just found out what I'm doing tonight. Will post movie review after i've seen it.

-El Jefe

No comments:

Post a Comment