Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The only problem with playoff baseball

This is great and I've been trying to find an angle to blog about how much I hate listening to Joe Buck and Tiny Tim. I have come to the point where I watch live, mute the TV and listen to the radio broadcast. Listening to Joe Buck and Tim McCarver's monotonous, drag-on broadcasts will make you wish for the days of silent movies again. I'll take Charlie Chaplin over these two nut jobs 8 days a week. It's almost shocking as to how little these two even know about baseball. The constant fumbled guess of the next pitch to come or the silly little pre-school catch phrases are.....well, worse than being killed by Bane. Simple as that. These two ought to pack up and head for the closest seminary because I think a church is the only place these two wont put people to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment