Saturday, October 12, 2013

Gook or spic? Either way AP should get his way with him

"El Jefe" or whatever he's calling himself these days blogged about this and I completely agree with every word of it. There's one thing I would like to add though, AP should be able to have hit way with this fucker. I don't mean sexually I don't think Adrian is in to butt fucking guys, dude crushes poon, but I digress. They should throw this fucking pussy crossbreed Asian/Mexican and the most feared running back in the NFL into the octagon. AP would rip this chomo apart and I would pay money to watch. May have to call my friends at UFC and see if we can make that happen.

P.S. The panthers better watch the fuck out AP is going to be on a fucking mission, someone may die 

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment