Monday, October 21, 2013

Group Projects are for leeches

THAT'S IT, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.... FUCK GROUP PROJECTS, THEY ARE FOR LEECHES!! I cannot stand it, I am currently in a group with 3 other guys, good guys don't get me wrong, but god damn, you would think that they just graduate pre-school! I am putting together all of the piece of the paper portion of this project and the illiterate play-dough brain retards write like they just got a achievement award for learning how to flush and wipe. I think the thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that I know for a fact one of the other group members already has a job guaranteed for after graduation with a Fortune 500 company and he is the dumbest out of the whole group!! It just goes to show that some things, like this group project for example, don't mean dick in real life. All of that being said, I'll be in the library re-writing Lenny's part. (Yes that was a O' Brother where art thou reference, fight me)

-Jefe

No comments:

Post a Comment