Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Who does Yasiel Puig think he is?? Manny??





So here is Yasiel Puig, pulling rookie move numero uno. He thought that ball was gone off the bat 100%. Look at his stance after he hits its straight Manny '04 status. Well young Puig, its not gone and you better get running little boy. Before this at bat Puig has been 2-13 with 7K's in this series. I get that he is excited, but if your last 11 at bats include 7K's yo-u make contact with any ball and you better be moving coming out of the box, I don't care if it is 400 feet foul, you better run. My high school coach always use to say "act like you've won before, act like you've been to the postseason before and people will assume that you are supposed to be there. Carlos Beltran openly expressed his distaste for Puig's little dance stating, "So he will learn. I don't think he is a bad kid, I just think he doesn't know right now."




You tell me which one is better, I'll give you a hint, one of those balls went out of the park.

-El Jefe

No comments:

Post a Comment