Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Need Jagr Back.

We shouldn't have passed on Jagr. Plain and simple. He is a playmaker and he is a savage. The 41 year old Czech has pre and post game rituals that can and do include weighted anklets and vests of up to 45 lbs. Thats right, not only does he go out and give it his all every game, but he also throws on an extra 50 lbs. after the game and keeps the engines purring. Plus the dude can grow facial hair with the likes of The Bench Keeper and the Geico caveman. Not to mention he pretty much invented the mullet. I mean, I'm no palm reader but I think that if he were still wearing the spoke that he probably would have netted at least 3 by now, he is already +3 with 3 points down in dirty jersey so..... That is a lot more than Iginla has to show for himself. I mean is the guy going to get it together? I don't know what you heard Iggy but we expect results up here in the Northeast, so get your shit together.

-El Jefe

P.S.- I think I just really want a mullet as nice as Jagr's



No comments:

Post a Comment