Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Saw that Napoli Homer coming... No big




So I'm driving home from work listening to the Sox game, and this is minutes before Napolis homer. I'm sitting there listening and the guys on ESPN radio are shitting all over Napoli saying how he's 2-19 in the playoffs, his beards gay, all sorts of stupid shit and it's just one of those times you know the guy they are shitting on is gonna do something great. I literally said to myself "Napoli is gonna smoke this fucker" and what do you know he rips one off one of the best pitchers in the game. The one intelligent thing that those quamfs said was how Napoli usually rocks the socks showing look rather then normal people wearing their pants. Once I knew he put his big boy pants on I knew it was game over, he was about to fuck shit up, Grit and Balls that's what this team does.

P.S. The pics are to show how homo the socks showing look is, the second one is him trotting like a true baller around the bases on that home run.

- JP

No comments:

Post a Comment