Saturday, October 19, 2013

UConn's First Night Got Me Torqued for BBall Season


So last night was first night at UConn--the pep rally to introduce the men and womens players, and for Geno to shit on everyone cause he doesn't give a fuck.  The UConn womens team always dominates their competition, but who wants to watch layups and fundamental passing plays.  I went to watch DeAndre Daniels and Boatright throw down.  Boatright is listed at 6'0" 168 lbs, but there's no way he is over 5'10" 150.  Either way, he has hops and dunks harder than half the kids on the team.  I can't wait to watch him blow up this year #BoatShow.  On another note, Amida Brimah's version of the Lamb shake was fire, and the AAC better watch out cause Giffey is on a mission with his beard...
P.S. I played pick up with DeAndre last year and it was one of the greatest hours of my life.. 5 games straight of me running point, giving him the ball, and watching him dunk over people.. Then I gave him daps after we finally lost and I'm pretty sure is hand covered my entire forearm...we're bros...

-Tiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment